Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ISDN DCP protocol

ISDN DCP protocol

Claude Petitjean

Hi,

We need to use the IDSN DCP protocol (rcapi server);
Is there any way to get the specifications of this protocol ?

Regards

Claude

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Claude,

You may wish to investigate Cisco's - Configuring Remote CAPI:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...08007c9ab.html

Conveniently found selecting "800" under Cisco Routers:

http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#routers

Hope this helps,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
AIM: R2MGrant
Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

CP

"www.BradReese.Com" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Hi Claude,
>
> You may wish to investigate Cisco's - Configuring Remote CAPI:
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...08007c9ab.html
>
> Conveniently found selecting "800" under Cisco Routers:
>
> http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#routers
>
> Hope this helps,

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the links,

I already investigated "Configuring Remote Capi"; I have a Cisco 801
operational using this mode with a software under Windows XP (software given
by Cisco with the Router : Rvs-Com lite).

But my need is not to configure the router, but to write a software on
iSerie (AS/400) using the "remote capi server" integrated within th router
(like Rvs_Com lite).

But i don't find specifications of the frame to send / receive ; i only see
them using Ethereal (Windows TCP analyzer), but it is not enough to work.

Regards

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Claude,

You may wish to personally contact:

Mr. Randall Stewart
Cisco Transport Technologies Senior Software Engineer
Email Address: rrs at cisco.com

Hope this helps,

Brad Reese
Cisco Repair

CP

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the contact.

I send a mail to Mr Randall Stewart

Regards

Ckaude
"www.BradReese.Com" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hi Claude,
>
> You may wish to personally contact:
>
> Mr. Randall Stewart
> Cisco Transport Technologies Senior Software Engineer
> Email Address: rrs at cisco.com
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Brad Reese
> Cisco Repair
> http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm

Brother DCP 165C Roger Dewhurst NZ Computing 4 10-04-2011 10:33 AM
Brother DCP-115C Printer Install Disk? Nicolaas Hawkins NZ Computing 11 10-21-2009 08:32 AM
pc with isdn modem not connecte isdn 1841 router with isdn module sync Cisco 0 06-05-2007 10:10 AM
ISDN DCP protocol CP Cisco 2 06-20-2006 02:13 PM
Can you have failover to ISDN in a bridging environment with a standalone ISDN box? BobCov Cisco 3 11-21-2003 06:11 PM

Advertisments