Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Radius attributes on ACS

Radius attributes on ACS

can2002

Hi,

I'm having problems configuring Radius attributes for a VPN 3000
Concentrator on ACS 3.3(2) Build 2. I have added an AAA client and set
it to authenticate using Radius (Cisco VPN 3000). I then went into
'Interface Configuration' and selected 'RADIUS (Cisco VPN 3000)' and
selected a range of attributes.

When I edit any of my groups, I can see a section header of "Cisco VPN
3000 Concentrator RADIUS Attributes", but no entries are displayed.

I've tried enabling 'Per-user TACACS+/RADIUS Attributes' under the
advanced configuration options in 'Interface Configuration' and enabling
all the radius attributes on a per-user basis, but if I edit an existing
user I still see no options for VPN 3000 RADIUS.

I've double-checked the list of AAA clients and I can definitely see at
least one that is authenticating via RADIUS (Cisco VPN 3000). Has
anyone else seen a similar problem?

Cheers,
Chris