Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CISCO VPN 5002 Concentrator

CISCO VPN 5002 Concentrator

Ladybug

Will not let me configure anything. This is the prompt I get:

IPVPN002 -- IOP 1: Main# configure
Command is disabled on an IOP

I'm not sure what IOP is or why the concentrator has defaulted into
that mode.

Not only that, but this device is end-of-life and support which
means...well that's why I am posting here.

www.BradReese.Com

You may wish to investigate Everything You Wanted To Know About Cisco
VPN 5000 Series Concentrators -

But Were Afraid To Ask:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...ries_home.html

Additionally, we repair these units.