Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passes 70-320!!

Passes 70-320!!

=?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

Hello frens
i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.
Thanks

Cerebrus

hannan wrote:
> Hello frens
> i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
> able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.

I didn't expect it too... especially after reading your post !

> Thanks

You're welcome.

=?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

> I didn't expect it too...
determination can make unexpected things expected

>especially after reading your post !

what is so wrong with that ..

Awaiting reply

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> hannan wrote:
> > Hello frens
> > i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
> > able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.

> I didn't expect it too... especially after reading your post !
>
> > Thanks

> You're welcome.

Kline Sphere

>> Hello frens
>> i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
>> able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.

>I didn't expect it too... especially after reading your post !

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>especially after reading your post !
>what is so wrong with that ..

maybe it has something to do with number of grammatical errors
contained in your original post.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cerebrus

Kline Sphere wrote:
> >>especially after reading your post !

> >what is so wrong with that ..

> maybe it has something to do with number of grammatical errors
> contained in your original post.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Thank you for "spelling out the facts" !

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVelier than Windows Live !)

=?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
certifications.

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> >>especially after reading your post !

> >what is so wrong with that ..

> maybe it has something to do with number of grammatical errors
> contained in your original post.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cerebrus

hannan wrote:
> Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
> thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
> certifications.

Lol ! Why do you think it is named "microsoft.public.cert.exam.grammar"
??? He he he !

Kline Sphere

>Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
>thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
>certifications.

YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

Thanks for appreciating!!
But friend i was expecting this appreciation for my original post.

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> >Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
> >thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
> >certifications.

> YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

PIX lan-to-lan IPSEC comes up...no traffic passes tunnel Arjan Cisco 0 11-02-2005 11:28 PM
Cisco VPN Client connects but no traffic passes through. Mephesto Cisco 0 06-24-2005 04:24 PM
Passes exam =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?= MCSD 1 05-30-2005 05:47 AM
Pix VPN: one network passes ok, other doesn't! paul blitz Cisco 4 10-22-2004 08:12 AM