Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Ebooks for MSCD

Ebooks for MSCD

=?Utf-8?B?U2VraG9u?=

please send me ebooks & dumps for the followig exams:-

70–315
70–316
70–320
70–300
70–229

Thanx in advance

neil.weller@gmail.com

Sekhon wrote:
> please send me ebooks & dumps for the followig exams:-
>
> 70-315
> 70-316
> 70-320
> 70-300
> 70-229
>
> Thanx in advance

Before I report this idiot to Microsoft has anyone else already done
it?

You post from a Microsoft discussion group (which you must have
registered for) asking for pirated material and braindumps. Go buy the
books and learn some skill rather than trying to get it for free.

Neil

Cerebrus

Sekhon wrote:
> please send me ebooks & dumps for the followig exams:-
>
> 70-315
> 70-316
> 70-320
> 70-300
> 70-229
>
> Thanx in advance

Hi Sekhon,

The apt nomenclature to describe your particular species of fsckwits is
:

==============================
`.=- A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =-.`
==============================

as originally conceived by the poster formerly known as Kline Sphere.

(Additional ornamentation added by an obscure artist of the 21st
century.)

Didn't leave any exams for study, did you ? Your request list reads
like the MCSD certification path, indeed.

Well, anyway, as for the Br@indumps, since I'm feeling benevolent
today, you can send an email "(E-Mail Removed)" for all your
requirements. Make sure your email has the right tone, the right
servile attitude and You'll never need any other Br@indumps in your
pathetic life again...

MSCD 70-152 Eshwari MCSD 0 10-21-2003 06:24 AM
MSCD.NET !! Swanand Mokashi MCSD 2 10-16-2003 01:10 AM
MSCD Exam 70-152 Visual Interdev Terry Delahunt MCSD 1 10-08-2003 08:19 PM
How difficult are each MSCD.NET exams? Rigoberto Calleja Cervantes MCSD 5 07-15-2003 10:37 PM

Advertisments