Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Worried about 70-270

Reply
Thread Tools

Worried about 70-270

 
 
Pinky
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2006
Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as nervous
as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is with
the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender, so
can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?

HELP!!!!!

Regards Pinky


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEQ=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2006
Experience, experience, experience. That is the key to passing any MS exam.
Personally, I passed with an 892 using my experience and the MSPress exam kit
for 70-270.

If you have the experience and are confident in your knowledge of WinXP,
you'll do fine.

"Pinky" wrote:

> Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
> to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as nervous
> as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is with
> the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender, so
> can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
> managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?
>
> HELP!!!!!
>
> Regards Pinky
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?T3V0bGF3Xw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2006
I used the exam kit fro MS press and studied hard. I passed with a 921. It
was hard work but worth it. I also played with an old box with xp box on an
old network to understand the principles.

"Mr. D" wrote:

> Experience, experience, experience. That is the key to passing any MS exam.
> Personally, I passed with an 892 using my experience and the MSPress exam kit
> for 70-270.
>
> If you have the experience and are confident in your knowledge of WinXP,
> you'll do fine.
>
> "Pinky" wrote:
>
> > Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
> > to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as nervous
> > as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is with
> > the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender, so
> > can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
> > managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?
> >
> > HELP!!!!!
> >
> > Regards Pinky
> >
> >
> >

 
Reply With Quote
 
Darth Windows
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2006
"Pinky" wrote...
> Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
> to as the beast.

270? Nope, never heard it referred to as "The Beast". 292 numerous times.
299 a few times. But NEVER 270. In fact 270 is probably the easiest of the
MCSA exams (you'll find quite a leap in difficulty when you go from the 270
to the 290... and I won't even mention the 291!).

> If no one out there has managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel
> the exam right now?
>

Nope, you won't find it too difficult as long as you've put the work in and
had loads of practise using XP Pro.

--
Certifications:
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+
--


 
Reply With Quote
 
James
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-18-2006
Its one of the easier exams...so you should be ok as long as you know xp
inside and out

"Pinky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
> to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as
> nervous as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast"
> is with the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford
> Transcender, so can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one
> out there has managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam
> right now?
>
> HELP!!!!!
>
> Regards Pinky
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-18-2006
>Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often referred
>to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as nervous
>as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is with
>the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender, so
>can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
>managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?
>
>HELP!!!!!
>
>Regards Pinky
>


What are you some kinda laboratory mouse?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
shania shania is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6
 
      07-19-2006
hey pinky,why you are worried too much for this simple exam,its not very difficult but if u prepare it by just giving some time your studies,i passed my exam by preparing from self exam engineand got 919 marks,my advise to u is just this,donot take tension and just prepare with full attentions
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pinky
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2006
What r u a retard?

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often
> >referred
>>to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as
>>nervous
>>as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is with
>>the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender,
>>so
>>can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
>>managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?
>>
>>HELP!!!!!
>>
>>Regards Pinky
>>

>
> What are you some kinda laboratory mouse?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3



 
Reply With Quote
 
Pinky
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2006
Thanks!
"Mr. D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Experience, experience, experience. That is the key to passing any MS
> exam.
> Personally, I passed with an 892 using my experience and the MSPress exam
> kit
> for 70-270.
>
> If you have the experience and are confident in your knowledge of WinXP,
> you'll do fine.
>
> "Pinky" wrote:
>
>> Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often
>> referred
>> to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and me as
>> nervous
>> as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the "beast" is
>> with
>> the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can afford Transcender,
>> so
>> can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc? If no one out there has
>> managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel the exam right now?
>>
>> HELP!!!!!
>>
>> Regards Pinky
>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Pinky
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2006
Thanks!
"James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Its one of the easier exams...so you should be ok as long as you know xp
> inside and out
>
> "Pinky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well I've finally plucked up enough courage to take 70-270, often
>> referred to as the beast. So with the exam booked for this Saturday and
>> me as nervous as hell, I've just found out that the only way to pass the
>> "beast" is with the help of Transcender!! Well there is no way I can
>> afford Transcender, so can anyone help me with some advice, links, etc?
>> If no one out there has managed to pass the "beast" should I just cancel
>> the exam right now?
>>
>> HELP!!!!!
>>
>> Regards Pinky
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
%23 and #, which should I be worried about? Omar Java 4 05-08-2005 02:55 PM
worried about cisco pix douglas w scott Cisco 2 11-06-2004 07:40 PM
Re: Worried, constant blocks of PINGS on ZA. fitwell Computer Support 5 09-06-2003 08:03 PM
Re: Worried, constant blocks of PINGS on ZA. °Mike° Computer Support 1 08-23-2003 03:20 AM
Re: Worried, constant blocks of PINGS on ZA. GateKeeper Computer Support 0 08-22-2003 07:00 PM



Advertisments