Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Saturday Sailing

OT: Saturday Sailing

Frisbee«

http://www.devilducky.com/media/48081/

Fris "In my little town" bee

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> http://www.devilducky.com/media/48081/
>
> Fris "In my little town" bee

Cool. Which guy are you?

Frisbee«

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee«" wrote:
>
>> http://www.devilducky.com/media/48081/
>>
>> Fris "In my little town" bee

> Cool. Which guy are you?

I'm the old lady washing dishes. I hate it when them danged neighborhood
kids throw their Frisbees into my wash basin!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Frisbee®" wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.devilducky.com/media/48081/
> >>
> >> Fris "In my little town" bee

> > Cool. Which guy are you?

> I'm the old lady washing dishes. I hate it when them danged neighborhood
> kids throw their Frisbees into my wash basin!

Oh, I thought you were one of the red, circular guys.