Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Surely...

Reply
Thread Tools

Surely...

 
 
DanTheLion
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2006
....this is wrong?

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10

How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
192.168.21.0 network?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DanTheLion
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2006
"DanTheLion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...this is wrong?
>
> http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
>
> How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
> 192.168.21.0 network?
>


Of course, I mean 172.16 yadda yadda


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2006
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:13:21 +0100, DanTheLion cast into the ether:

> ...this is wrong?
>
> http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
>
> How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
> 192.168.21.0 network?



Typo?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
DanTheLion
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2006
JaR wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:13:21 +0100, DanTheLion cast into the ether:
>
>> ...this is wrong?
>>
>> http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
>>
>> How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
>> 192.168.21.0 network?

>
>
> Typo?


Musta been, but it messed my score up!


 
Reply With Quote
 
CHRIS WALTON
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2006
How did it mess your score up? None of the other 3 answers would make
remotely any sense. You would have to select that answer as a best guess
anyway!


"DanTheLion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JaR wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:13:21 +0100, DanTheLion cast into the ether:
>>
>>> ...this is wrong?
>>>
>>> http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
>>>
>>> How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
>>> 192.168.21.0 network?

>>
>>
>> Typo?

>
> Musta been, but it messed my score up!
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2006
"DanTheLion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:4hibiiF1qlas8U1
@individual.net:

> ...this is wrong?
>
> http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
>
> How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
> 192.168.21.0 network?
>
>


Yeah, its wrong. By the way, I've missed you guys? Where the hell has
everyone been?! See you all soon.

*PING* LRM - Where's my "That one Sunday" post? lol.

-Lasher
MCNGP #50
 
Reply With Quote
 
-=D@n=-
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2006
CHRIS WALTON wrote:
> How did it mess your score up? None of the other 3 answers would make
> remotely any sense. You would have to select that answer as a best
> guess anyway!
>


Well yeah, I chose that answer anyway. So I'll stop moaning.


 
Reply With Quote
 
MitchS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2006
"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns97FDDFAF9C614harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...

> By the way, I've missed you guys? Where the hell has
> everyone been?! See you all soon.


Why we been raght hyeah. Where you been at?
Good to see ya.


--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2006
"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Where you been at?
>


Rollin' with my homies on Lakeshore...kidding. Learning C++ and doing
volunteer work for Sony Online Entertainment as a sort of moderator/admin.
Also having fun decompiling their programs and adding stuff back into them.
Going to go to New Orleans this weekend. BD has been giving me some advice
so I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's. A lot of this month has
been getting things in order for school and whatnot as far as getting my
AAS completed.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2006
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:03:57 -0700, Lasher cast into the ether:

> o I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's.


Famous last words.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments