Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Terrible Tuesday

OT: Terrible Tuesday

BD

Two horrendous bits of news.

I'm sure everyone has heard about the bombings in India (the home of our newest
member). What did MCNGP do to deserve this?!?!? I guess we'll find out if C is
ok, when he posts.
http://www.cbs47.tv/news/world/story...7-A0D74BD0BFD0

On a less tragic note...Syd Barrett died a few days ago.
http://www.cbs47.tv/news/world/story...6-13881726A87C

--
BD
MCNGP #51

Cerebrus

BD wrote:
> Two horrendous bits of news.
>
> I'm sure everyone has heard about the bombings in India (the home of our newest
> member). What did MCNGP do to deserve this?!?!? I guess we'll find out if C is
> ok, when he posts.
> http://www.cbs47.tv/news/world/story...7-A0D74BD0BFD0
>

> On a less tragic note...Syd Barrett died a few days ago.
> http://www.cbs47.tv/news/world/story...6-13881726A87C
>

> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
> -- www.swppm.com

Thank you for your concern, BD. I'm fine. I stay in the capital city,
New Delhi, not in Mumbai.

Bomb explosions and carnage are getting to be pretty normal around
here, with some major event in a major city every few months, and in
towns of Kashmir every day. Those Mofo'in Pakis just won't let us be.

Cerebrus

You might find more information and links about it here :

<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1733321.cms>

Regards,

Cerebrus.

MCNGP #LIV (LIVe every moment !)

BD

<< While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

> Thank you for your concern, BD. I'm fine. I stay in the capital city,
> New Delhi, not in Mumbai.
>
> Bomb explosions and carnage are getting to be pretty normal around
> here, with some major event in a major city every few months, and in
> towns of Kashmir every day. Those Mofo'in Pakis just won't let us be.

Good deal, yeah you were the first person I though of when I got the news.

Now that you're ok...you stink!
--
BD
MCNGP #51

Consultant

kindly do the needful

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> You might find more information and links about it here :
>
> <http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1733321.cms>
>
> Regards,
>
> Cerebrus.
>
> MCNGP #LIV (LIVe every moment !)

Cerebrus

BD wrote:

> Now that you're ok...you stink!

Hey, I'm NOT a paki. LOL !

Jtyc

>and in towns of Kashmir every day. Those Mofo'in Pakis just won't let us
>be.

Then give back Kashmir you thieving bastards.

Kline Sphere

>kindly do the needful

you mean nuke 'em right

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

MitchS

"BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Now that you're ok...you stink!

You know, when you use that towards Cerebrus it adds a little sting.
You big meanie!

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

BD

<< While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
> "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Now that you're ok...you stink!

> You know, when you use that towards Cerebrus it adds a little sting.
> You big meanie!

Awe, you're just being stereotypical. =P

--
B "who's the big meanie now?" D
MCNGP #51