Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > contact microsoft?

contact microsoft?

=?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

Hi everybody,

I would like to contact microsoft for two reasons
(1) to allow me extra 30 minutes of time as my native language is not english.
(2) to see the possibility if I can still avail double shot, or any 50%
discount voucher or something.

I would be happy to have their email address which is checked frequently on
hourly or daily bases.

Thanks in advance

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to contact microsoft for two reasons
> (1) to allow me extra 30 minutes of time as my native language is not
> english. (2) to see the possibility if I can still avail double shot,
> or any 50% discount voucher or something.
>
> I would be happy to have their email address which is checked
> frequently on hourly or daily bases.
>
> Thanks in advance

The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Avoid junk email. Use an unlisted COM port address!

=?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

I have already sent an email to that email address but no reply, any other
way to contact them?

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TkpN?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I would like to contact microsoft for two reasons
> > (1) to allow me extra 30 minutes of time as my native language is not
> > english. (2) to see the possibility if I can still avail double shot,
> > or any 50% discount voucher or something.
> >
> > I would be happy to have their email address which is checked
> > frequently on hourly or daily bases.
> >
> > Thanks in advance

> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Avoid junk email. Use an unlisted COM port address!

Cerebrus

NJM wrote:
> I have already sent an email to that email address but no reply, any other
> way to contact them?

You might try to contact their Regional service center, and see if they
can provide you some info. regarding this. See
<http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp> for contact
info.

=?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

I checked the site that you gave and there they mention regional offices for
"Africa, Mediterranean, Middle East, Pakistan" under the same tree located @
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/africa.asp

But, I cannot find any local number in pakistan that I can call.

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> NJM wrote:
> > I have already sent an email to that email address but no reply, any other
> > way to contact them?

> You might try to contact their Regional service center, and see if they
> can provide you some info. regarding this. See
> <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp> for contact
> info.

BD

"NJM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> But, I cannot find any local number in pakistan that I can call.

Seems M$ may be the only americans to have pulled out then.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?TkpN?=

alright, I have emailed them to (E-Mail Removed) may be they reply in a
week, or do you know any US or Canada based toll-free number of microsoft?

"BD" wrote:

> "NJM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > But, I cannot find any local number in pakistan that I can call.
> >

> Seems M$ may be the only americans to have pulled out then.
>

> --
> Bigus Di┬ękus
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a
> song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
> -- www.SWPPM.com

Consultant

they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look into
accounting or something.

"NJM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to contact microsoft for two reasons
> (1) to allow me extra 30 minutes of time as my native language is not
> english.
> (2) to see the possibility if I can still avail double shot, or any 50%
> discount voucher or something.
>
> I would be happy to have their email address which is checked frequently
> on
> hourly or daily bases.
>
> Thanks in advance

Cerebrus

Thus spake Consultant :
> they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look into
> accounting or something.

LMAO !!!!

Frisbee«

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Thus spake Consultant :
>> they outlawed pakistani mcse's, didn't you hear? you may want to look
>> into
>> accounting or something.

> LMAO !!!!

Psst... Cerebrus... stop laughing your abacus off and look for a certain
post.

Also, please get on IM, need to chat.