Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CompTIA

CompTIA

=?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

Hello all,

I passed Security+ on the 12th of this month. The cert was sent by comptia
on the 19th to MS however, it is not showing up on transcript. I emailed
mcphelp, each time i am asked to send mcp number, comptia number,
registration number, blood type, pets name, first childs left testicle ect...
I send the information and get another canned reply of send us bla bla bla. I
have called twice to the MCP support center to a partially english speaking
rep who told me to call comptia. CompTIA stated they sent the info to MS so
it is in their hands now. Who do i have to bribe or what do i need to do to
get this on my transcript. It is the only thing holding me back from a shiny
new mcse cert..

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news(E-Mail Removed):

> I emailed
> mcphelp, each time i am asked to send mcp number, comptia number,
> registration number, blood type, pets name, first childs left testicle
> ect...

I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers are
at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose primary
language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick around, we need
more humor.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.

BD

Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't posted
{ Xns97F0E0794F73Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 }
---

> I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers are
> at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose primary
> language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick around, we need
> more humor.

I'm flabbergasted! It takes alot to get you to like someone from a single post.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #51

kpg

As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\200102.htm (6/29/2006
> 8:33:12 AM) # Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't
> posted { Xns97F0E0794F73Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 }
> ---
>>
>> I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers
>> are at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose
>> primary language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick
>> around, we need more humor.
>>

> I'm flabbergasted! It takes alot to get you to like someone from a
> single post.

He had me a left testicle.

The Rev [MCT]

Me too.

As for the issue of the Sec+ not showing on the MS transcript if you did
what you needed to it can honestly take up to a couple of weeks. I don't
know why it just does. In your case it seems longer so I'd call MS and goto
CompTIA and put a support case in your profile as well.

If you are unable to resolve this I have connections at both MS and CompTIA.
Let me know if I can help.

--
..rev - mct.mcngp.44
..
news:Xns97F157117B580ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\200102.htm (6/29/2006
>> 8:33:12 AM) # Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't
>> posted { Xns97F0E0794F73Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 }
>> ---
>>>
>>> I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers
>>> are at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose
>>> primary language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick
>>> around, we need more humor.
>>>

>> I'm flabbergasted! It takes alot to get you to like someone from a
>> single post.

> He had me a left testicle.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> He had me a left testicle.

so long as he doesn't have your left testicle.

(I read that aloud at home and even my staid, conservative Mrs was laffin)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- IneedsignificantlymoreroominthislineforwhatIwantto say.

BD

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

> He had me a left testicle.

Say what you mean, mean what you say.

If you meant "*I* had me a left testicle"...I would have to ask "What type of
breakfast is that?"

If you meant "he had me *at* left testicle", I would have to agree with you.

--
B 'I know what you meant' D
MCNGP #51
-- www.swppm.com

kpg

As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\200146.htm (6/29/2006
> 11:06:34 AM) # << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>>
>> He had me a left testicle.
>>

> Say what you mean, mean what you say.
>
> If you meant "*I* had me a left testicle"...I would have to ask "What
> type of breakfast is that?"
>
> If you meant "he had me *at* left testicle", I would have to agree
> with you.

Sorry. I suffer from Neil's syndrome.

BD

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

> Sorry. I suffer from Neil's syndrome.

We all do from time to time

--
BD
MCNGP #51

> I suffer from Neil's syndrome.

Phuk Yu!

*head butts kpg*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.