Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FYI:Webcast on NAP June 29

FYI:Webcast on NAP June 29

kapil [MSFT]

Start Time:

Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

End Time:

Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Event Description

Products: Windows Server.

Recommended Audience: IT Professional.

Language: English-American

Viruses, worms, and malicious software are a costly disruption to today's
business processes. Customers seek a flexible solution that allows them to
enforce policies across varied connection scenarios, using the network
infrastructure already in place. Network Access Protection (NAP) is a
solution set that emphasizes policy-based network access. The NAP platform
inspects endpoints before allowing access to networked resources, and
ensures that only endpoints that comply with pre-set policies are allowed to
connect. This webcast provides an overview of the NAP framework of
technologies. Join us to learn how the NAP system works and how your
organization can benefit from deploying it.

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We...CountryCode=US

--
************************************************** *****************************************
************************************************** ***************************************

Consultant

your daughter kick my dog

"kapil [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Start Time:
>
> Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
>
> End Time:
>
> Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
>
> Event Description
>
> Products: Windows Server.
>

> Recommended Audience: IT Professional.
>
> Language: English-American

> Viruses, worms, and malicious software are a costly disruption to today's
> business processes. Customers seek a flexible solution that allows them to
> enforce policies across varied connection scenarios, using the network
> infrastructure already in place. Network Access Protection (NAP) is a
> solution set that emphasizes policy-based network access. The NAP platform
> inspects endpoints before allowing access to networked resources, and
> ensures that only endpoints that comply with pre-set policies are allowed
> to connect. This webcast provides an overview of the NAP framework of
> technologies. Join us to learn how the NAP system works and how your
> organization can benefit from deploying it.
>
> http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We...CountryCode=US
>
> --
> ************************************************** *****************************************
> rights
> ************************************************** ***************************************

MitchS

"kapil [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Join us to learn how the NAP system works and how your organization can
> benefit from deploying it.

I am already an expert on the NAP system and use it daily at work. As a
matter of fact, I just returned from using the NAP system a few minutes ago.
*yawn* If all goes as planned I will get to utilize the NAP system once
more before quitting time.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

FYI:TechNet Webcast on NAP @ 1 PM (PST) today kapil [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 09-19-2006 07:00 PM
FYI:Webcast on NAP, June 29 kapil [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 06-28-2006 07:13 PM
FYI:Webcast on NAP June 29 kapil [MSFT] MCSA 0 06-28-2006 07:07 PM
No nap I guess philo Computer Support 2 06-27-2005 08:03 PM
VNC and NAP DGH Computer Support 7 12-09-2004 05:43 PM

Advertisments