Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [O/T] Humpday nonsense

[O/T] Humpday nonsense

JaR

Don't let Bill see this!

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/pinton/gun.html

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> http://www.angelfire.com/comics/pinton/gun.html

Don't let MSBob see this.

JaR

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:49:00 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

> Don't let MSBob see this.

Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!

Oh the horror!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!
>
> Oh the horror!

The InterNeil can't be armed, there are laws against that if I remember
correctly. The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
please stop or I'll run away.

JaR

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:08:45 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

>> Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!
>>
>> Oh the horror!

> The InterNeil can't be armed, there are laws against that if I remember
> correctly. The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
> please stop or I'll run away.

ROFL - PotD!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!

I'm insulted, first off I'm already fully automatic (or do I need to over
post for a bit) and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#NxnyVtmGHA.3296
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
> please stop or I'll run away.

I AM NOT A BORDER GUARD!!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- He who laughs last probably made a backup.

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> PotD!

*stares at feet*

secoded

*I'm so ashamed*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- AUDIT THE IRS!

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> ...and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

Yeah, I told this girl I was packing 9 big ones, then she
found out I was Canadian.

kp "they use the metric system" g

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

>> ...and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

> Yeah, I told this girl I was packing 9 big ones, then she
> found out I was Canadian.

So you're saying I should stop bragging about being at least a big 15
long?

(and the bigger ones, not those tiny mm things, _cm_! you have my
sympathy if you have 9mm...)

--
The Inter"not to mention a good 4 wide"Neil MCNGP Triple X

- I *did* read the docs; that's why I'm confused!

Generics in 1.5, nonsense warnings? changzhouwang@gmail.com Java 4 11-17-2005 09:06 PM
Whats all this nonsense with "REPOST" in the subject line? Gordon Computer Support 4 03-17-2005 08:23 PM
Tired of Nonsense Sasha Y. Gupta MCSE 26 07-15-2004 07:53 PM
virus nonsense David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter Computer Support 16 07-05-2004 11:04 PM
Why the nonsense in spam emails? Dan Welch Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments