Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Looking for somewhere to take the exams in SE Iowa

Looking for somewhere to take the exams in SE Iowa

=?Utf-8?B?RGF3bg==?=

Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des Moines
or SE Iowa?

Jtyc

> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des
> Moines
> or SE Iowa?

www.2test.com

Mostly Gizzards

Have you tried to register for an exam using Prometric or Vue?

www.prometric.com
www.vue.com

They have site finders.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Dawn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des
> Moines
> or SE Iowa?

Consultant

no, they dont have computers out there, sorry

"Dawn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des
> Moines
> or SE Iowa?

Jtyc

Specifically:

NEW HORIZONS
DES MOINES, IOWA 50310
Phone: 5152263265 Site Code: IA13 3850 MERLE HAY ROAD
MERLE HAY TOWERS STE 200
Attached Merle Hay Mall

JaR

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:28:01 -0700, Dawn cast into the ether:

> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des Moines
> or SE Iowa?

Why yes! Yes I do.

I know where I can find places in Allentown, PA and Seattle, WA, too.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Specifically:
>
> NEW HORIZONS
> DES MOINES, IOWA 50310
> Phone: 5152263265 Site Code: IA13 3850 MERLE HAY ROAD
> MERLE HAY TOWERS STE 200
> Attached Merle Hay Mall

Hey, not everyone has access to the Internet, you know.

Jtyc

> Hey, not everyone has access to the Internet, you know.

You don't talk bad about Iowa.

CBIC

"Dawn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in Des
> Moines
> or SE Iowa?

I don't know the exact location but I bet it's near a corn field.

kpg

As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Does anyone know where I can find places to take the MCSE exams in
>> Des Moines
>> or SE Iowa?

> I don't know the exact location but I bet it's near a corn field.

lol. Go Figure.