Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday Chuckle

OT: Monday Chuckle

TBone

Just noticed a good headline in my Computerworld newspaper:

"La Senza reveals firm support for developers"

You know, the more I look at it, the more words I can see that can be taken
the wrong way.

(For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores that seem
to be appearing in every mall around here)

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Cerebrus

TBone wrote:

> (For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores that seem
> to be appearing in every mall around here)

I indeed had never heard of La Senza before now, yet somehow, a certain
component of lingerie did come to mind, upon reading the first few
words.

Regards,

Cerebras.

<< While I was at work, TBone spurted out:
> (For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores
> that seem to be appearing in every mall around here)

Great.....*another* lingerie store I have to keep hidden from my fiance.
--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

TBone

And on the eigth day <BD> did cause the electrons to come together and form
the following words:

> Great.....*another* lingerie store I have to keep hidden from my fiance.

If she likes to wear lingerie, why on earth would you want to keep the
store hidden from her?

Hmm... Maybe we should see some pictures first. That might answer the
question.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

BD

<< While I was at work, TBone spurted out:

> If she likes to wear lingerie, why on earth would you want to keep the
> store hidden from her?

She has 80 sets of lingerie...that's 1 for every day it took Phileas Fogg to
make it around the world. Believe me, I don't mind that she has the lingerie,
it's just that it's going to cost me money in the long run.

> Hmm... Maybe we should see some pictures first. That might answer the
> question.

Yeah, she would really approve of that one.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

"TBone" wrote:

> Just noticed a good headline in my Computerworld newspaper:
>
> "La Senza reveals firm support for developers"
>
> You know, the more I look at it, the more words I can see that can be taken
> the wrong way.
>
> (For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores that seem
> to be appearing in every mall around here)
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

*Larry the Cable Guy*

Stores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a whole
drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....

*/Larry the Cable Guy*

JaR

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:

> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
> that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a whole
> drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....

.....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?
--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Cerebrus

Thus spake Keyboard Cowboy :

Dag gum... I got a whole
> drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....
>
> */Larry the Cable Guy*

Kindly refrain from washing your "dirty linen" in public.

MitchS

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:
>
>> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
>> that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a
>> whole
>> drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....

> ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

Not as much as for biscuit and gravy eatin britches.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

LRM

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:
>>
>>> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
>>> that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a
>>> whole
>>> drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars
>>> thar....

>> ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

> Not as much as for biscuit and gravy eatin britches.

What the heck? I had no idea they made special britches just fer that! Why I
always wore my sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes fer that!

Had to chuckle at this... Lawrence DčOliveiro NZ Computing 7 12-07-2004 09:55 AM
OT: Tuesday Chuckle Ken Briscoe MCSE 2 08-17-2004 01:29 PM
Morning Chuckle Ron MCSE 13 04-14-2004 03:12 PM
W98 dies this week, tips <chuckle> Sano Computer Support 6 01-13-2004 01:45 AM
you gave me a grin and a chuckle Scott D MCSE 3 10-28-2003 03:11 PM

Advertisments