Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > time range on cisco pix access-list

time range on cisco pix access-list

Mark Green

Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
(like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
Mark Green <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

Not directly. If, though, you use "downloadable ACLs"
(which as I recall, requires RADIUS), then your RADIUS server could
serve different ACLs at different times of day. Still a problem,
though, in that a changed ACL would not come into effect until the
next time the user authenticated.
--
If a troll and a half can hook a reader and a half in a posting and a half,
how many readers can six trolls hook in six postings?

Poop Scoop

"Mark Green" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
> (like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

Sorry, wait for PIX 7.0 next year.

how PIX will understand that time range cisckawy Cisco 0 01-09-2008 02:40 PM
PIX 515 - can Use VPN300 Client and PIX-to-PIX VPN at the same time? Stephen M Cisco 1 11-14-2006 02:03 PM
time-range and PIX MaiO Cisco 1 10-06-2005 04:22 PM
Re: PIX 501 and time-range Jocelyn Cisco 0 07-18-2003 04:28 PM

Advertisments