Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Monday!

OT: Happy Monday!

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#YQ#(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
>>
>> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
>>
>>> So, in a given day, you only do about thirty minutes of real, actual
>>> work?

>> that's 15 more than expected

> It's also 15 more than I do.

I do maybe 15 minutes of real work a week.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Quick! Say something profound in 45 characters or le.

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> that's 15 more than expected

>> It's also 15 more than I do.
>>

> I do maybe 15 minutes of real work a week.

Just so we have our terms straight, posting here
and surfing pr0r are work, right?

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Just so we have our terms straight, posting here
> and surfing pr0r are work, right?

I guess that would depend on how hard you are trying to do it. something
about "physics" and "force" and "displacement" and stuff....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- ...going where no clusters have gone before.

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Just so we have our terms straight, posting here
>> and surfing pr0r are work, right?

> I guess that would depend on how hard you are trying to do it.
> something about "physics" and "force" and "displacement" and stuff....

My foot is gonna pound you.

The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

news:Xns97EE9C1B1D98Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> Just so we have our terms straight, posting here
>> and surfing pr0r are work, right?

> I guess that would depend on how hard you are trying to do it. something
> about "physics" and "force" and "displacement" and stuff....

You mean that posting here... is "using the force"?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

MitchS

If that were a typical Mitch day it would go something like

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

kpg

As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> If that were a typical Mitch day it would go something like
>
>> 05:00 - out of bed, set out to run 3 miles
>> 05:30 - not back home, wife makes a pot of coffee
>> 05:45 - still not back home, wife turns on the weather channel, check
>> for hurricanes, tornados, solar winds, heat, cold, rain, and pollen
>> 07:00 - still not home, should be at work
>> 07:45 - still no sign of Mitch maybe he's daid.
>> 08:00 - Mitch is found riding in back of nice red and white van with
>> kewl flashy lights.
>> 08:15 - Mitch decides he will never run again.

lol.

I hate running, always have. I think some people like it. Freaks.

I run because:

a) If I didn't with my family history I would already be dead
b) I like the way I feel when I stop running
c) In group runs I like to follow the young chicks (not that young!)
d) I get lots of stupid t-shirts
e) I can eat at McDonalds and stay mildy overweight instead of grossly
obese.

> My foot is gonna pound you.

that would DEFINITELY be work. (measureable, at that)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Intel Inside...The world's most widely used warning label.

> I hate running, always have.

yes, I daily coose to do the things I hate too. I call that going to
work...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- COMMODORE BASIC V2.0 32KB FREE READY

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
[QUIZ SOLUTION] Happy Numbers (#93) - happy bases Daniel Martin Ruby 1 09-06-2006 07:06 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments