Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Monday!

OT: Happy Monday!

kpg

As LnkWizard2 once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

typical kpg day:

05:00 - out of bed, run 3 miles
05:30 - back home, make a pot of coffee
05:45 - turn on the weather channel, check for hurricanes
07:00 - leave for work
07:45 - arrive at work
08:00 - check nighly backup status, takes about 5 minutes
08:45 - done checking backup status
09:00 - back at desk, stare at it for a while
10:00 - bathroom break
10:30 - back at desk - make some rounds
11:00 - see whos going where for lunch
11:30 - back at desk, return some calls
12:00 - lunch (30 minutes)
01:15 - return from lunch
01:30 - back at desk, pull up some source code
01:45 - bathroom break
02:00 - back at desk, check stocks and bank balance
02:30 - do some work
02:45 - break time
03:00 - back at desk, make some rounds
03:30 - back at desk, do some work
04:00 - visit water cooler, talk to receptionist
04:30 - beer thirty

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> 07:45 - arrive at work
> 08:00 - check nighly backup status, takes about 5 minutes
> 08:45 - done checking backup status
> 09:00 - back at desk, stare at it for a while
> 10:00 - bathroom break
> 10:30 - back at desk - make some rounds
> 11:00 - see whos going where for lunch
> 11:30 - back at desk, return some calls
> 12:00 - lunch (30 minutes)
> 01:15 - return from lunch
> 01:30 - back at desk, pull up some source code
> 01:45 - bathroom break
> 02:00 - back at desk, check stocks and bank balance
> 02:30 - do some work
> 02:45 - break time
> 03:00 - back at desk, make some rounds
> 03:30 - back at desk, do some work
> 04:00 - visit water cooler, talk to receptionist
> 04:30 - beer thirty

a) PotD!
b) I aspire to your work ethics

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Any sufficiently advanced magic looks like technology.

kpg

> a) PotD!

Thanks, I'm honored.

> b) I aspire to your work ethics

I work hard finding ways not to work.

kp "someone has to do it" g

>> b) I aspire to your work ethics

> I work hard finding ways not to work.

for me there is a web site dedicated to it:

http://www.lazydba.com/

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> http://www.lazydba.com/

If you see someone with a messy desk, people think,
oh, he's working hard.

Truth is, a messy desk means he's trying to look
like he's working hard or he is very unorganized
and inefficient.

The guy with the clean desk, he has all his work done.

I don't know if this applies to "shes" as well, but
I do know receptionist is surfing the web all day, and
so is my boss.

kp "messy desk" g

TechGeekPro

On Jun 26, 2006 at 1:08pm "kpg" blathered:

> As LnkWizard2 once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> typical kpg day:
>
> 05:00 - out of bed, run 3 miles
> 05:30 - back home, make a pot of coffee
> 05:45 - turn on the weather channel, check for hurricanes
> 07:00 - leave for work
> 07:45 - arrive at work
> 08:00 - check nighly backup status, takes about 5 minutes
> 08:45 - done checking backup status
> 09:00 - back at desk, stare at it for a while
> 10:00 - bathroom break
> 10:30 - back at desk - make some rounds
> 11:00 - see whos going where for lunch
> 11:30 - back at desk, return some calls
> 12:00 - lunch (30 minutes)
> 01:15 - return from lunch
> 01:30 - back at desk, pull up some source code
> 01:45 - bathroom break
> 02:00 - back at desk, check stocks and bank balance
> 02:30 - do some work
> 02:45 - break time
> 03:00 - back at desk, make some rounds
> 03:30 - back at desk, do some work
> 04:00 - visit water cooler, talk to receptionist
> 04:30 - beer thirty

So, in a given day, you only do about thirty minutes of real, actual work?

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime

> Truth is, a messy desk means he's trying to look
> like he's working hard or he is very unorganized
> and inefficient.

*hastily tidies desk*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hey! Don't shoot that postal worker <BANG!> NO CARRIER

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> So, in a given day, you only do about thirty minutes of real, actual
> work?

that's 15 more than expected

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hey! Don't shoot that postal worker <BANG!> NO CARRIER

kpg

As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> So, in a given day, you only do about thirty minutes of real, actual
> work?

I know. I'm so embarressed.

I'm trying for 15.

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
>
>> So, in a given day, you only do about thirty minutes of real, actual
>> work?

> that's 15 more than expected

It's also 15 more than I do.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
[QUIZ SOLUTION] Happy Numbers (#93) - happy bases Daniel Martin Ruby 1 09-06-2006 07:06 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments