Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > An Open Letter To Microsoft Corp

An Open Letter To Microsoft Corp

Jtyc

*sniff* *sniff*

hmm... Something smells around here.

Briscobar

Jtyc <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> *sniff* *sniff*
>

> hmm... Something smells around here.

I'm suddenly having a flashback to when I was around 8 years old, out on the
lake with my dad, fishing. Strange.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

JaR

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:02:57 +0100, Tim Dale cast into the ether:

> It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
> called, MCNGP.

Well I'll be dambed. That old bait still can hook a biggun. Guess this
crick ain't quite fished out after all.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

TBone

And on the eigth day "Tim Dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
> them straight into the arms of our competitors;

Competitors? What competitors? Competing newsgroups? Competing MS
certifications?

Anyway, you are XfiLEs and I claim my $2.50.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Briscobar

TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

> $2.50.

Fris is gonna jump down yer throat fer that one.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

Kline Sphere

>Since 1992, over 1.8 Million people (worldwide) have achieved Certification.

yet how many are actually worth cert(s) they hold? Certification
should not be some kind of mass production line.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
>> called, MCNGP.

>Well I'll be dambed. That old bait still can hook a biggun. Guess this
>crick ain't quite fished out after all.

There's plenty more to had this a session!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:45:09 +0100, cast into the ether:

> et how many are actually worth cert(s) they hold? Certification
> should not be some kind of mass production line.

You say bad word!

How do you expect Bill to keep up his charity work if you start fscking
with his income?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

TechGeekPro

On Jun 25, 2006 at 2:02pm "Tim Dale" blathered:

> we need as many MCP's
> as we can get

What!? There's a shortage??? Someone alert the Red Cross!!!

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
The journey of a thousand posts begins with one beer.