Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE

<< While I was at work, TechGeekPro spurted out:
> On Jun 26, 2006 at 12:59pm "Consultant" blathered:
>
>> unfortunately, my car will only take premium, damn germans

> Well, not only does my car run on regular, it's certified too.

What dumps did it use to get certified?

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

TechGeekPro

On Jun 26, 2006 at 3:09pm "" blathered:

> << While I was at work, TechGeekPro spurted out:
>> On Jun 26, 2006 at 12:59pm "Consultant" blathered:
>>
>>> unfortunately, my car will only take premium, damn germans

>> Well, not only does my car run on regular, it's certified too.
>>

> What dumps did it use to get certified?

I don't even drive a truck, let alone a "dumptruck". "Dumptruck"? Get it!?
"Dumptruck"!!!?? Bwahahaha!!! Man, sometimes I just slay me.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
A language is a dialect with an army.

MitchS

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> lol. if you knew what it was, you'd hate me even more

> I've seen it...
>

> It's a Cabriolet.

It takes a confident man to drive a chick car.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

kpg

As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I don't even drive a truck, let alone a "dumptruck". "Dumptruck"? Get
> it!? "Dumptruck"!!!?? Bwahahaha!!! Man, sometimes I just slay me.

foot-pound

kpg

As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> It's a Cabriolet.

> It takes a confident man to drive a chick car.

or, the oppisite.

kp "did I tell you how much I like my wife's Mini?" g

Consultant

it was this or one of those giant 4x4 trucks, then everyone would say you
have a small unit. you can't win. but i do have a great tan!

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> lol. if you knew what it was, you'd hate me even more

>> I've seen it...
>>

>> It's a Cabriolet.

> It takes a confident man to drive a chick car.
>
> --
> Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
> MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
> Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

JaR

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:17:34 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

>> It takes a confident man to drive a chick car.

> or, the oppisite.

Eh? So it takes an insecure woman to drive a man's car?

Who'd of thought it?

> kp "did I tell you how much I like my wife's Mini?" g

Yes, yes you have...and we're more than a little concerned about you.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22