Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE

James

Anyone here studying for their MCSE?

James

Please post all off topic/trolling/spaming replies to this thread, as to
leave the original for on topic replies only

Thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone here studying for their MCSE?

Mostly Gizzards

I am studying, and taking tests.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone here studying for their MCSE?

kpg

First of all, off topic replies are not SPAM.

SPAM is a processed food product made of Salted
Pork and Ham, and is great sliced thin and fried
with eggs.

JaR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:34:54 -0600, James cast into the ether:

> Please post all off topic/trolling/spaming replies to this thread, as to
> leave the original for on topic replies only

Nice. Now you demonstrate that not only do you have no clue what an MCSE
cert is intended to represent, you don't understand the definition of the
term spam.

Does the boss get mad when he catches you playing with the computer when
you are supposed to be cleaning the deep-fat fryer?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Gorm Braarvig

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone here studying for their MCSE?

greetings, fake

not yet, why are you asking?
wanting to waste some space?
how is wasting space better than spam?
one difference is that you can't make money on it, of course...

tism. later.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97EA859B97A4Dipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> First of all, off topic replies are not SPAM.
>
> SPAM is a processed food product made of Salted
> Pork and Ham, and is great sliced thin and fried
> with eggs.

I'll have some with not so much rat in it, thank you.

JaR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:47:07 -0400, FrisbeeŽ cast into the ether:

> I'll have some with not so much rat in it, thank you.

Without the rat?

Eeeewww!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:43:02 +0200, Gorm Braarvig cast into the ether:

> wanting to waste some space?

There is a large waste of space somewhere in Canada, and it's just exactly
James-sized.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

MitchS

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns97EA859B97A4Dipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> First of all, off topic replies are not SPAM.
>>
>> SPAM is a processed food product made of Salted
>> Pork and Ham, and is great sliced thin and fried
>> with eggs.

> I'll have some with not so much rat in it, thank you.

Try it breaded and fried with pinto beans cornbread and buttermilk. Good
eats man, I swear to Ghod it is man.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.