Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Quiet

OT: Quiet

Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't posted
{ Xns97EBE67D95C40neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 }
---
> did you hear <BD> say in news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Wow is he serious?

> we take turns...what can I tell ya, it's my turn

Hey, s'all good by me.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Why not just flip that 8 90 degrees and I'll take you to infinity and
>> back again. My treat.

> well, I know I can last that long, you sure you're up for that?

I sense doubt. This is ungood.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eLA69F8lGHA.4808
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> I sense doubt. This is ungood.

so prove it to me

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Be vewwy vewwy quiet... I'm hunting for tagwines.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:eLA69F8lGHA.4808 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> I sense doubt. This is ungood.

> so prove it to me

I love a challenge, meet me at the end of the multiverse and we'll get
started.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Xo8yS9lGHA.464
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> I love a challenge, meet me at the end of the multiverse and we'll get
> started.

I am currently stuck in the perverse. One of the downfalls of being the
InterNeil

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Network management is like trying to herd cats.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Xo8yS9lGHA.464
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> I love a challenge, meet me at the end of the multiverse and we'll
>> get started.

> I am currently stuck in the perverse. One of the downfalls of being
> the InterNeil

No problem, just go until you hit the 11th dimension and hitch a ride on the
first membrane that comes along.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> No problem, just go until you hit the 11th dimension and hitch a ride
> on the first membrane that comes along.

why? I am really enjoying the perverse. Why would I want to leave? You
really should abandon the multiverse and join me in the perverse. (oooo I
like that thought)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

LRM

news:Xns97EE71888C1B7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> No problem, just go until you hit the 11th dimension and hitch a ride
>> on the first membrane that comes along.

> why? I am really enjoying the perverse. Why would I want to leave? You
> really should abandon the multiverse and join me in the perverse. (oooo I
> like that thought)

OK