Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: GO OILERS GO

OT: GO OILERS GO

Neil

did you hear <BD> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> lol...there have got to be some Dixie Twit fans in here somewhere.

<cricket.wav>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- BETA TESTERS WHO LIE! On the the next Geraldo...

JaR

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:35:15 -0700, JaR cast into the ether:

> Because nobody but a bunch of drunken, mouth breathing yokels would call
> the mindless racket they produce "music"! They alienated their only
> consumer base.
>
> /sits back and happily plays out a tad more line.

*checks hook*

Hmmmm...

*roots around in tacle box*

Ah! Just the thing.

Not to mention that bunch of knuckle draggers that listen to Shania Twain.
Fscking cow sounds like a cat with its tail caught in a screen door.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> Not to mention that bunch of knuckle draggers that listen to Shania Twain.
> Fscking cow sounds like a cat with its tail caught in a screen door.

I listen to Shania Twain AND the Dixie Chicks. Shania's older stuff is
better. The Dixie Chicks are just morons but their music is good. I won't
be paying for it however.

JaR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:18:17 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

>> Not to mention that bunch of knuckle draggers that listen to Shania Twain.
>> Fscking cow sounds like a cat with its tail caught in a screen door.

> I listen to Shania Twain AND the Dixie Chicks. Shania's older stuff is
> better. The Dixie Chicks are just morons but their music is good. I won't
> be paying for it however.

That's better. Just needed a fresh bait.

Kinda small, tho...

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> Kinda small, tho...

Right now I'm listening to Toad the Wet Sprocket.

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear <BD> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> lol...there have got to be some Dixie Twit fans in here somewhere.

> <cricket.wav>

Yeah, really didn't think so.
--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

<< While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
>> Not to mention that bunch of knuckle draggers that listen to Shania
>> Twain. Fscking cow sounds like a cat with its tail caught in a
>> screen door.

> I listen to Shania Twain AND the Dixie Chicks. Shania's older stuff
> is better. The Dixie Chicks are just morons but their music is good.
> I won't be paying for it however.

You don't sing along with her do you?

There's an image to get stuck in your head...Jtyc singing "Man! I Feel Like a
Woman!"....or worse yet...."The Woman in Me (Needs the Man in You)"

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011
-- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding

Jtyc

> You don't sing along with her do you?

I might.

Imagine what your life would be like if [Jtyc] hadn't posted
{ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) }
---
>> You don't sing along with her do you?

> I might.

Thanks for the image...now I have to live with that.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

Jtyc

> Thanks for the image...now I have to live with that.

In your arms...
I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way...
I'm lettin' you go now,
And there ain't no way...
and there ain't not how,
I'll never see that day....

'Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face...
Always