Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Implementing dhcp servers and dns servers

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgTmd1eWVu?=

It seems to me

"kpg" wrote:

> As Frank Nguyen once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> > Actually MCP is the easiest one because it is
> > the first step to obtain a Microsoft certification. MCSE is much much
> > harder since you have to pass total 7 exams and have to have a broader
> > knowdlege about network and security design.

> Say it ain't so.

kuky

All info is here..
Good Luck

"doughboy31" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need information on how to implement a primary dhcp server and a
> secondary dhcp server. I also nee information on how to implement a
> primary
> and a secondary dns server.

JaR

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgTmd1eWVu?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> MSCE ???? Actually MCP is the easiest one because it is the first
> step to obtain a Microsoft certification. MCSE is much much harder
> since you have to pass total 7 exams and have to have a broader
> knowdlege about network and security design.

Tell us more, Mr. Obvious.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgTmd1eWVu?=

Well....Just want to tell you guys the truth based on what I had gone through
to get the certification. It takes a lots of hard works and hands on to
achive what I have today and I am proudly to show it off. For those who we
call "MCP or MCSE on paper" because they have cheated their ways out to be
certified, shame on them.

Frank Nguyen

wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> For those who we
> call "MCP or MCSE on paper" because they have cheated their ways out
> to be certified, shame on them.

Yes.

Erm, the reason you are taking a mild ribbing here, is that you posted "MCP
& MCSE" in your sig.

That's rather redundant, don't you see? An MCSE means, by default, that you
have attained MCP status.

At least seven times, in fact.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

kpg

As Frank Nguyen once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Well....Just want to tell you guys the truth based on
> what I had gone through to get the certification. It takes a lots of
> hard works and hands on to achive what I have today and I am proudly
> to show it off. For those who we call "MCP or MCSE on paper" because
> they have cheated their ways out to be certified, shame on them.
>
> Frank Nguyen

You da man, Frank.

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> At least seven times, in fact.

I remember this dicsussion from a few weeks ago.

Wow, history does reppeat itself!

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns97E4A604BCB9Cipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

>> At least seven times, in fact.

> I remember this dicsussion from a few weeks ago.
>
> Wow, history does reppeat itself!

It's like deja vu all over again!

~$.01 to Y.B.

--

news:Xns97E4945E478EDonlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...

> ~$.01 to Y.B.

What? I tell ya...a nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.

=?Utf-8?B?aGFtc3Rlcg==?=

Frank, their pullin your chain! (ack)
hamster