Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dell/MS Training Deal

Dell/MS Training Deal

JaR

TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in

> The deal is half price for some of the MS online courses. Click on the
> course overview link on the right side to see the pricing and what
> courses are offered.

No, not again, thanks. I found the courses, and clicked a couple of links
that supposedly led to more info. Prices can't be all that great if they
are not prominently displayed IMNSHO. Not really all that interested to
begin with as I have no intention of paying for any more out of my own
pocket.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more Daniel MCSE 2 09-06-2007 04:04 PM
AMD64 or Semperon, deal or no deal? Tad Confused Computer Information 7 04-13-2006 05:43 PM
deal or no deal rbt Python 7 12-28-2005 08:57 PM
buy training books, training camps, practice mike MCDST 1 09-29-2004 11:33 AM

Advertisments