Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: How To Pick Winning Stocks

Re: How To Pick Winning Stocks

The Rev [MCT]

How about: "How to post appropriately in this newsgroup"

To post appropriately you must first of all not spam us with useless crap
about your latest scam web site. Nor do we care to hear about anyone's
newest Pyramid scheme, I mean lets face it Amway is Amway no matter who's
name you put on it. Now the second rule, if you wanna call these rules,
would be no braindump requests nor braindump offers. The only acceptable
dumping would be the old faithful. You know number 2. As for the rest, well
it's more of an unwritten rule I guess, maybe a guideline that sometimes
people tend to forget, while its true there are no stupid questions, and yes
while there are definitely stupid people, I would say it's more the
culmination of the borage of questions that are repeatedly asked that
either have just been answered, are found in .002 second according to
google.com or in many cases would break an NDA or two to answer.

But this particular post I would say violates rule number one. Useless spam,
I mean look, this is a technology group so I except certain types of spam,
almost as a necessary evil, but trying to peddle stock tips to this group is
about as useful as the ZipDisk Mount Error Dialog. So find another market
and bugger off.

--
..rev - mct.mcngp.44
..
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rk8kg.50473$(E-Mail Removed)...

> To pick winning stocks, you need the tools to separate
> the companies with superior sales and profit growth from
> the ones who are just making a lot of noise. Besides
> choosing the right companies to invest in, you must
> learn how to read the market's trend so that your timing
> is right.
>
> And picking the next big winner based on the news is not
> as likely as picking the next big loser. The news media's
> time-frame is usually very short, sometimes just that
> particular day!
>
> full article here:
> http://www.swinginvesting.com/winning-stock-pick.html

Briscobar

The Rev [MCT] <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Now the second rule, if you wanna
> call these rules, would be no braindump requests nor braindump
> offers. The only acceptable dumping would be the old faithful. You
> know number 2.

Rev, I agree, but this particular quoted passage can bring no good to the
community...only tubgirl[1].

[1] apologies. truly, i'm sorry for invoking the name of she who should not
be named.[2]
[2] no, not your ex-wife.

--
KB