Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Frigging Power Management

Frigging Power Management

JaR

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#KJiJmXkGHA.836
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> PB shipped it's systems with a plethora of useless software

Iffy-Piffy. Like Navigator.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My first pc at 15 was a PH...

i hate you...

*shuffles away on his walker*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "The price for these lemons is ridiculous!" she said sourly.

LnkWizard2

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns97E45F3747643onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:e4d$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> That is a false statement sir. Those systems ran fine for the most
>>> part. The problems came in when it was time to fix them.
>>>

>> The first one I bought had a bad sound card. The second card that
>> replaced it failed as well.

> <bad memories snipped>
>
> My first pc at 15 was a PH that I've already described

Jeez, my first system was a clone, the Lazer XT,
512 K RAM, 5 /12 360K floppy, no 3/12 floppy
10 Mb Hard drive and I purchased an external
300 bps modem so I could go online. Oh, and the
CPU clock was 4.77 Mhz.

I purchased at Sears and I was 30 at the time.