Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Download Braindumps - CCNA MCSE CCNP CWNA CompTia Update !!!

Download Braindumps - CCNA MCSE CCNP CWNA CompTia Update !!!

Neil

did you hear "Preacher Nathanael"
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Do not mock the mighty sister of ICertify.Com, for she will return to
> destroy the MCNGP, and with God's help you will all be sent back to

hell

> Preacher Nathanael

rowdy?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- The more you run over a cat, the flatter it gets.

FrisbeeŽ

"Preacher Nathanael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do not mock the mighty sister of ICertify.Com, for she will return to
> destroy the MCNGP, and with God's help you will all be sent back to hell

Based on her last posts on her own web site, I'm pretty sure she went to the
funny farm.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97E3E58C33A84neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Preacher Nathanael"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> Do not mock the mighty sister of ICertify.Com, for she will return to
>> destroy the MCNGP, and with God's help you will all be sent back to

> hell
>>
>> Preacher Nathanael
>>

> rowdy?

If it is, he's getting better.

Kline Sphere

>god, that reminds me of that icertify.net and that wicked paisleysky broad

yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Do not mock the mighty sister of ICertify.Com, for she will return to
>destroy the MCNGP, and with God's help you will all be sent back to hell
>
>Preacher Nathanael
>
>Ephesians 1:3
>
>Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us
>with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Welcome back

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >god, that reminds me of that icertify.net and that wicked paisleysky
> >broad

> yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!

Can I have some of whatever you're drinking?

Kline Sphere

>> yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!
>
>Can I have some of whatever you're drinking?

back just vacation doing what not sure

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!

>>Can I have some of whatever you're drinking?

> back just vacation doing what not sure

What is this vacation thing of which you speak?

JaR

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:46:20 +0100, cast into the ether:

> yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!

K, if you've written any code this morning, you might wanta go back
over it before you try to run it.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Kline Sphere

>>>Can I have some of whatever you're drinking?

>> back just vacation doing what not sure

>What is this vacation thing of which you speak?

alas, a day later, it is all but a distent memory.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3