Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

=?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=

Hi, if you kept copies of your exam scores it will be on there also.
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

"Shollyac" wrote:

> I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
> find that information?

Consultant

ok, how much?

"Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I will rent your Granny.
>
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> ill rent you mine
>> a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r
>>

>> "Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How
>> >would
>> > find that information?

Consultant

ok, how much?

"Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I will rent your Granny.
>
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> ill rent you mine
>> a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r
>>

>> "Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How
>> >would
>> > find that information?

Kristian Davies

Phone them up. It's what i did this morning. Although i think it helps it
you have one of your score sheets from an exam as it has your registration
number on it, and helps them find your mcp number.

Cheers,
Kristian

Kristian Davies

Phone them up. It's what i did this morning. Although i think it helps it
you have one of your score sheets from an exam as it has your registration
number on it, and helps them find your mcp number.

Cheers,
Kristian

mrcgyss mrcgyss is offline
Junior Member

How can I find my A+ certification ID number & MCP certification number?

I went to Maric College, from October 2005 to May 2006
took both exams & pass! Did received a A+ certification ID card, in the mail did not received anything for my MCP, should i have?

My wallet was stolen, back in December 2006, where i kept my A+ certification ID card, how can i obtain a replacement card?

Thank you!
Mrcgyss

Mysica Mysica is offline
Junior Member