Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
find that information?

Consultant

ill rent you mine
a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r

"Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would
> find that information?

Consultant

ill rent you mine
a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r

"Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would
> find that information?

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

I will rent your Granny.

"Consultant" wrote:

> ill rent you mine
> a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r
>

> "Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would
> > find that information?

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

I will rent your Granny.

"Consultant" wrote:

> ill rent you mine
> a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r
>

> "Shollyac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would
> > find that information?

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How
> would I find that information?

The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "What's the point of the story?" Aesop exclaimed morally.

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How
> would I find that information?

(E-Mail Removed)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "What's the point of the story?" Aesop exclaimed morally.

Cerebrus

Shollyac wrote:
> I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
> find that information?

Well, if you can login to the MCP member site with your Passport /
Windows Live account, then you need to go to the "View My..." ->
Transcript page, where you can see your MCP ID.

Cerebrus

Shollyac wrote:
> I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
> find that information?

Well, if you can login to the MCP member site with your Passport /
Windows Live account, then you need to go to the "View My..." ->
Transcript page, where you can see your MCP ID.

=?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=

Hi, if you kept copies of your exam scores it will be on there also.
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~