Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Newsreader of choice

OT: Newsreader of choice

Mostly Gizzards

Please to be listing favorite newsreader?

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

LoopBack

Mostly Gizzards wrote:
> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>
> --
> Mostly Gizzards
>
> A+ Network+ MCSA

Melissa Theuriau

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
http://tinyurl.com/75jng

--
LoopBack
MCNGP #52

LoopBack

Mostly Gizzards wrote:
> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>
> --
> Mostly Gizzards
>
> A+ Network+ MCSA

Melissa Theuriau

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
http://tinyurl.com/75jng

--
LoopBack
MCNGP #52

<< While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
> Mostly Gizzards wrote:
>> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

> Melissa Theuriau
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
> http://tinyurl.com/75jng

She's HAWT!

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

<< While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
> Mostly Gizzards wrote:
>> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

> Melissa Theuriau
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
> http://tinyurl.com/75jng

She's HAWT!

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011
-- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding

Mostly Gizzards

She's way better than Outlook Express.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"LoopBack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Mostly Gizzards wrote:
>> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

> Melissa Theuriau
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
> http://tinyurl.com/75jng
>
> --
> LoopBack
> MCNGP #52

Mostly Gizzards

She's way better than Outlook Express.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"LoopBack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Mostly Gizzards wrote:
>> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

> Melissa Theuriau
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
> http://tinyurl.com/75jng
>
> --
> LoopBack
> MCNGP #52

Briscobar

LoopBack <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Mostly Gizzards wrote:
>> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

> Melissa Theuriau
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
> http://tinyurl.com/75jng

Heh. Yeah. She's some good.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Briscobar

LoopBack <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Mostly Gizzards wrote:
>> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

> Melissa Theuriau
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12612
> http://tinyurl.com/75jng

Heh. Yeah. She's some good.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

FrisbeeŽ

"Mostly Gizzards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please to be listing favorite newsreader?

Take your pick from:

http://www.nakednews.com

Can't test the link, almost certainly blocked from here.