Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Plz help me, time is running out.

Plz help me, time is running out.

Neil

did you hear "LoopBack" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Spell check
> however, is an optional component.

version 25.8 should have it in as a standard feature (we're currently at
version 1.5 I think)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- 300,000 m/sec. It's not just a good idea, it's the Law.

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns97E25D43C7BC4onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16:

> It's an ENDEARING QUALITY, not a bug, dammit!

iffitypiffity

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Confucius say: Better copulate than never

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns97E25D43C7BC4onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16:

> It's an ENDEARING QUALITY, not a bug, dammit!

iffitypiffity

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Confucius say: Better copulate than never

rosemerry

Helen
You may just follow this link and this will help you to get some goo
info, regarding "Managing and implementing disaste
recovery
http://www.ucertify.com/search.php?q...saster+recover