Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > wireless problems...connection loss..Cisco AccessPoint

wireless problems...connection loss..Cisco AccessPoint

udo

hi all,

in a given cisco environment threre are also several wireless access points.
now we had the following problem.

1. some clients disconnect while standing on the same place
2. the bandwidth sometimes changed very strong...< 1 MB/s
3. the clients 'flapped' link up/down

so what I want to know is how can I delimit this difficulty

The Accespoint is an AIR-AP1230B-E-K9 with Rel. 12.2(JA running

udo

Brian V

whats the signal strength?
whats the signal quality?