Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Welcome kits?

Welcome kits?

MC

Are they on the wy? I read on MS site that they should start shipping by the
end of this month....

MC

Mostly Gizzards

Got my MCSA kit 2 days ago.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"MC" <marko_culo#@#yahoo#.#com#> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are they on the wy? I read on MS site that they should start shipping by
> the end of this month....
>

> MC

Mostly Gizzards

Got my MCSA kit 2 days ago.