Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > volume,sound

volume,sound

=?Utf-8?B?bWFya3ltYXJr?=

hi eveyone
my volume,sound echo's,is there a reason for this,and how do i put it right

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

Do you have a microphone and speakers? Sounds to me like you are getting low
level feedback. You can test this by putting your mic right next to your
speakers...as it gets closer you will get a painful whining sound that is the
characteristic feedback sound.

Try muting your microphone and your problem should go away.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE

"markymark" wrote:

> hi eveyone
> my volume,sound echo's,is there a reason for this,and how do i put it right

=?Utf-8?B?bWFya3ltYXJr?=

thanks john it was already on mute,the link to rate does not work so ive gone
the long way round,any other ideas?

"John Strohecker" wrote:

> Do you have a microphone and speakers? Sounds to me like you are getting low
> level feedback. You can test this by putting your mic right next to your
> speakers...as it gets closer you will get a painful whining sound that is the
> characteristic feedback sound.
>
> Try muting your microphone and your problem should go away.
> --
> John Strohecker, MCSE
>

> "markymark" wrote:
>
> > hi eveyone
> > my volume,sound echo's,is there a reason for this,and how do i put it right

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

Just unplug the mic entirely and see if that fixes the problem. That would
at least isolate the issue.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE