Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCP membership site

MCP membership site

=?Utf-8?B?YXNoeQ==?=

I can seem to remember my access code to access the site. How do i get it back?

Mostly Gizzards

Call Microsoft.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"ashy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can seem to remember my access code to access the site. How do i get it
>back?

Mostly Gizzards

Call Microsoft.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"ashy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can seem to remember my access code to access the site. How do i get it
>back?

Cerebrus

> "ashy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I can seem to remember my access code to access the site. How do i get it
> >back?

Or rather, call your Regional service center. The contact info. is on
this page :
<http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp>

Cerebrus

> "ashy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I can seem to remember my access code to access the site. How do i get it
> >back?

Or rather, call your Regional service center. The contact info. is on
this page :
<http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp>

Membership permissions after publishing an ASP.NET Membership site. Tino Donderwinkel ASP .Net 2 06-18-2008 08:16 AM
MCP membership Gary Swann MCDST 9 05-07-2007 10:49 AM
RE: MCP Membership Site =?Utf-8?B?bmlja2J1cm5z?= MCSE 0 06-01-2004 02:21 AM
Re: MCP Membership Site Neil MCSE 1 05-29-2004 06:15 AM

Advertisments