Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Not received the Certificate from Microsoft

Not received the Certificate from Microsoft

raagzcd@gmail.com

Hi,

I took my MCP 70-315 on May 25 till now i have not received any email
or updates on when i'll receive my Certificate (hardcopy) which i was
told will be couriered to me.

Is there any site where i can track the status of my certificate ?

Regards
Raagz

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbmRvbWVnYQ==?=

Yes you have to request you MCP Kit, the day after I completed my first cert
I applied for the kit go to
https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentica...2fDefault.aspx
then to go program Benefits/member or Welcom kit, that kit will contain your
certificate of compliance. There will be a link that states " you will have
to activate shipment by verifying your address." click that link
Http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/benefits.asp
--
Sakii Terrell
Ford Business Assistance Center