Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > RE: Printer Alignment

RE: Printer Alignment

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

Hello everyone...
I was wondering if some-one could me help with my printer.
Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and changed
the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had to
do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I tried
aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail. Can
some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
problem.
Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.

Regards
Sharon

Mostly Gizzards

Is this out of any program, or just Internet Explorer?

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Sharon" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone...
> I was wondering if some-one could me help with my
> printer.
> Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
> side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and
> changed
> the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had
> do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I
> tried
> aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail.
> Can
> some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
> problem.
> Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.
>
> Regards
> Sharon

Mostly Gizzards

Is this out of any program, or just Internet Explorer?

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Sharon" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone...
> I was wondering if some-one could me help with my
> printer.
> Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
> side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and
> changed
> the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had
> do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I
> tried
> aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail.
> Can
> some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
> problem.
> Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.
>
> Regards
> Sharon

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

I have printed out in Internet Explorer, everytime I print out my e-mails it
seems to be not aligned with the page.

"Mostly Gizzards" wrote:

> Is this out of any program, or just Internet Explorer?
>
> --
> Mostly Gizzards
>
> A+ Network+ MCSA
>

> "Sharon" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello everyone...
> > I was wondering if some-one could me help with my
> > printer.
> > Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
> > side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and
> > changed
> > the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had
> > do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I
> > tried
> > aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail.
> > Can
> > some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
> > problem.
> > Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.
> >
> > Regards
> > Sharon

Mostly Gizzards

The one I have had great luck with can be found here:
http://www.visiontech.ltd.uk/softwar...ad/IEPrint.htm

The software installs through internet explorer, and when you restart (IE)
you'll see a new printer button with a little "w" next to it. Printing with
that button will automagically resize your print job so that everything will
fit.

--
> [...]

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hello everyone...
>> > I was wondering if some-one could me help with my
>> > printer.
>> > Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right
>> > hand
>> > side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and
>> > changed
>> > the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I
>> > had
>> > do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I
>> > tried
>> > aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail.
>> > Can
>> > some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
>> > problem.
>> > Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.

Cerebrus

Sharon wrote:
> Hello everyone...
> I was wondering if some-one could me help with my printer.
> Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
> side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and changed
> the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had to
> do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I tried
> aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail. Can
> some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
> problem.
> Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.
>
> Regards
> Sharon

Hi Sharon,

If I understand you correctly, the problem is only that you have to set
the margins of the printable page every time you have to print a
document from IE.

Perhaps setting "Factory settings" for you printer might help matters,
but I'm not sure about this.

The default values for margins are usually 0.75". Is that what the
fields in your Page setup dialog are showing ? If not, then they would
need to be changed through the windows registry. I don't know if you're
familiar with Registry editing, so I'll pursue that course only upon
confirmation.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Cerebrus

Sharon wrote:
> Hello everyone...
> I was wondering if some-one could me help with my printer.
> Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
> side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and changed
> the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had to
> do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I tried
> aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail. Can
> some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
> problem.
> Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.
>
> Regards
> Sharon

Hi Sharon,

If I understand you correctly, the problem is only that you have to set
the margins of the printable page every time you have to print a
document from IE.

Perhaps setting "Factory settings" for you printer might help matters,
but I'm not sure about this.

The default values for margins are usually 0.75". Is that what the
fields in your Page setup dialog are showing ? If not, then they would
need to be changed through the windows registry. I don't know if you're
familiar with Registry editing, so I'll pursue that course only upon
confirmation.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Cerebrus

Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
problem with the site perhaps.