Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > RE: Printer Alignment

RE: Printer Alignment

Cerebrus

Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
problem with the site perhaps.

Mostly Gizzards

Crap! Wrong link. Let me get back to you in a few mins.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
> problem with the site perhaps.

Mostly Gizzards

Crap! Wrong link. Let me get back to you in a few mins.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
> problem with the site perhaps.

Mostly Gizzards

Directions listed here:

http://adrianba.net/archive/2005-06-21.aspx

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
> problem with the site perhaps.

Mostly Gizzards

Directions listed here:

http://adrianba.net/archive/2005-06-21.aspx

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
> problem with the site perhaps.

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

Thank You for your help it was very much appreciated...it did work the way
you said it would but now the left hand side, all the writing is along side
the edge of paper.