Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Realexamquestions.com exams are the real one with 100% passing guarantee

Realexamquestions.com exams are the real one with 100% passing guarantee

neil.weller@gmail.com

Cerebrus wrote:
> > BD wrote:
> > > Imagine what your life would be like if [(E-Mail Removed)] hadn'tposted
> > > { (E-Mail Removed) om }
> > > ---
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bigus DiŠkus
> > > MCNGP #00110011
> > > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

> > BD, think about the title in future. Some of us work in places with
> > filters that your new title will trigger.
> >
> > Neil

> Just curious, Neil, what happens when that trigger is err... triggered
> ?

A great big message appears in IE saying, "Illegal content" and then
shortly after someone comes to visit to see what you have been doing.
Wouldn't be the end of the world but I can do without it....

Neil