Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > hp photosmart printer

hp photosmart printer

=?Utf-8?B?azlmdW4=?=

My question is regarding my hp photosmart 1218 printer. How do I get this
printer to print double sided after having it unplugged from the wall? It was
unplugged for a specific reason, and coming back to use it, I find I cannot
command it to print double-sided. I am also using the Angel Learning system
for MCC, which is where I am having the problem. Please advise. Thanks.
--
k9fun