Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > More

CD

I have tech's that email me their resume's and they show MCSE, MCP etc. No
numbers.
How do I verify them without calling them?

Cerebrus

CD wrote:
> I have tech's that email me their resume's and they show MCSE, MCP etc. No
> numbers.
> How do I verify them without calling them?

AFAIK, it isn't possible to verify their status without their
permission. You could however, post a notice that whoever emails you
with such certifications listed, should also provide their Transcript
sharing code. That will then allow you to view their certification
Transcript at the MS site. A person who is faking would probably not be
able to make up a Transcript code.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.