Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > How can I verify someones certifications?

How can I verify someones certifications?

CD

How can I quickly verify someones Microsoft Certifications?

I do not have their certification ID numbers.

All I have is the person's first and last name.

What information is needed? What web address do I go to?

Also - How is A+ certification verified?

Wessel Troost

Ask them for their "transcript id" and "sharing code". You can then view
their transcript using this URL:
https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx

Greetings,
Wessel