Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > frontpage forms

frontpage forms

=?Utf-8?B?bmljaGlyYXk=?=

I am very new to all this. I bought an existing website and am having
problems receiving the form to my email. My hosting server does not really
support frontpage and the extensions are on. I can't get the form to be
highted so I can get the form to work. I am using 2003.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Try a Front Page newsgroup:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--