Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Task Scheduler GUI doe not allow new tasks to be added

Task Scheduler GUI doe not allow new tasks to be added

=?Utf-8?B?QnJ1Y2U=?=

Windows Server 2003 - task scheduler does not allow new tasks to be added,
when I click on the add under file, add new tasks, nothing happens. However
a task can be added via the command prompt.
Can that be repaired or do I have to do a full load.
Bruce...