Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Personal Toolbar

Personal Toolbar

Charani

Is it possible it add an additional Personal Toolbar?

I know I can just add more to the existing one, but that's not what I
want to do. I also know I can use the side bar, but again, it's not
what I prefer.