Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Pomocy

Pomocy

Szymon

Mam problem.
Uczę się cisco a nie znam języka angielskiego i potrzbowałbym pomocy w
zdawaniu testów. Najlepiej przez GG.
Z poważaniem
Szymon Sito
GG: 5379960

Marcin Strzyzewski

Szymon wrote:
> Mam problem.
> Uczę się cisco a nie znam języka angielskiego i potrzbowałbym pomocy w
> zdawaniu testów. Najlepiej przez GG.
> Z poważaniem
> Szymon Sito
> (E-Mail Removed)
> GG: 5379960

well you should use english here...

m.

Walter Roberson

In article <bo58ei$ppv$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Marcin Strzyzewski <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:Szymon wrote:
:> Uczę się cisco a nie znam języka angielskiego i potrzbowałbym pomocy w

:well you should use english here...

There is nothing in the newsgroup charter that restricts
comp.dcom.sys.cisco to English.

English does, though, reach the widest number of people who might
be able to help, so using English can be a good idea.
-- Rich Kulawiec

fred

Szymon wrote:
> Mam problem.
> Uczę się cisco a nie znam języka angielskiego i potrzbowałbym pomocy w
> zdawaniu testów. Najlepiej przez GG.
> Z poważaniem
> Szymon Sito
> (E-Mail Removed)
> GG: 5379960

Yeah.. that'll work - in an english NG!

Nie wiem jak to bedzies chcial zdac - ksiazki o Cisco po Polsku to
jedno, ale naj wiecej informacji to jest na cisco.com, co chyba nie ma
wersji Polskiej.

Translated:
I don't know how you want to pass the tests - Cisco books in Polish are
one thing, but most of the best information is at cisco.com, which
probably doesn't have a Polish version.

Walter Roberson

In article <bo6qc6$6ao$(E-Mail Removed)>, fred <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:Translated:
:I don't know how you want to pass the tests - Cisco books in Polish are
ne thing, but most of the best information is at cisco.com, which
robably doesn't have a Polish version.

http://www.cisco.pl redirects to http://www.cisco.com/global/pl/
which is in Polish.

But I don't see Polish versions of the technical documentation online.

not tried it. -- Donald Knuth