Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > UTF rendering problems

UTF rendering problems

Animesh K

Mumia W. wrote:
> Animesh K wrote:
>> gwtc wrote:

>>> try upgrading to Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
>>>

>> Okay, I tried this upgrade to seamonkey (samudravaanara): didn't help!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Animesh

> I'm using Seamonkey 1.0.1.
>
> I went to that web site, and the Hindi text appeared just fine. There
> are no spaces in the title.

Yes, that's what I am saying again and again; a fresh installation works fine.
But if Mozilla has been in the history of install, (say till past 1 year), then
page rendering is bad (my testing method: win Xp, and 2 different computers).
How to get around this?

Best,