Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Bluetooth support in Windows Vista

Bluetooth support in Windows Vista

hubbobubbo@hotmail.com

Hi

As I understand there should be support for additional Bluetooth
profiles in Vista via Windows Update. When I pair my Headset I'm
promted that Windows wants to install two "Bluetooth Peripheral
devices". I assume that these are Headset and Handsfree profiles.

Windows then searches Windows Update but nothing appears to be found
and it is not possible to use these profiles.

Any advice on this, does it work for anyone else or is this
functionality not yet available.