Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Configuring Cisco Aironet 350 Access Points to work with MS IAS

Configuring Cisco Aironet 350 Access Points to work with MS IAS

MS Newbie

Hi,

I am trying to setup PEAP authentication over a wireless environment using
Cisco Aironet 350 access points and a MS 2003 Domain Controller and IAS.
Does anyone know if the IAS server requires any vendor specific
configuration (Cisco VSAs) in order for the access points to communicate
with it via
RADIUS ? I am using the Radius Standard option and whenever i authenticate
using my user credentials, i keep getting in the event viewer, error
messages from the IAS saying that the RADIUS message from the access point
is malformed.

Please advise !

Many Thanks.